A Note from Dana Mundy
Tri-Cities Branch Manager
Helping Tri-Citians finance their homes has been my passion for nearly 20 years. Whether you are buying your first home or your last you will receive the personal service that you deserve. At Cherry Creek Mortgage it is not our goal to meet your expectations, we want to blow them away.
Every member of our exceptional team is committed to that goal. The financing that you obtain on your home is quite possibly the largest debt that you will ever manage. We know how important it is and we don't take our role lightly.
1350 Spaulding Ave, Suite 200
Richland, WA 99352
Join Our Team
If you're interested in learning more about joining our team of mortgage professionals click here
Home Ownership Opportunities with FHA Loans
The Federal Housing Administration, generally known as "FHA", provides mortgage insurance on loans made by lenders, which allows the lender to bear less risk in the event of the homeowner's default. The FHA has insured over 34 million homes since its inception in 1934.
- For 1st-time buyers and move-up buyers, too!
- Available for 1-4 unit properties (owner must occupy one unit)
- Gift funds from immediate family members allowed for down payment and closing costs
- Qualified non-occupant cosigners permitted on 1-unit properties
- Options to buy a home and finance the fix-ups - or refinance and add the cost of repairs/remodel
- Flexible credit qualifying guidelines for debt-to-income ratio, credit history, and credit scores
Contact Us to discuss the advantages of FHA financing!